Thursday, June 25, 2015

Italiy Vacation, Part 11 - Airplanes Again

5/19/15

My final post of the Italy trip is pretty uneventful.  We grabbed a water taxi and headed to the airport, where we made a quick hop over to Paris.  After that, we flew over to Atlanta. We were due to land in Little Rock at around 8, so I decided not to sleep on our return leg. I watched Kingman: The Secret Service for the second time and thoroughly enjoyed it again. I then watched Interstellar, which I regret since I only had a 4" screen to work with and I assume it would have been rad on a larger screen.  I killed the rest of my time by drinking beer and trying not to fart.  Our Atlanta -> Little Rock flight was delayed and I ended up falling asleep on the plane, ruining my genius plan of staying awake the entire time.
Leaving Venice.
Just because of Wilson's face.
Yay, airports!
Overall, I would rank Venice at the top of our three main destinations, followed by Florence.  I enjoyed Rome as well, but the compactness of Venice and Florence drove them over the top, in my opinion.  Being able to walk almost anywhere was a huge plus.  The food in all three locations were amazing, but Venice and Rome were tops, with Rome's Eden being quite possibly the best meal I have ever eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment